“Honey Honey Handmade was created to support my desire to craft! I love sewing and creating something useful from scratch. I’ve slowly replaced most of my store bought clothes with handmade items and almost exclusively give gifts made by hand.
I made a wallet a year ago and kept getting so many compliments on it. I love all the different fabric options but I only need one wallet at a time so I made several more and created an Etsy shop!
I designed an asymmetrical tunic style shirt that I loved so I made a couple more to list on the shop.
I get inspired by all sorts of things when I’m on the road playing music. Some ideas come from the beauty that I see and some rise from a utilitarian point of view. The lavender sleep mask made from organic cotton is my best seller. I made my first mask because I needed one for more peaceful sleep while traveling. It’s so helpful that now everyone in the band has one and it got added to Honey Honey Handmade!” –Chelsea McBee, Owner/Operator of Honey Honey Handmade
Steps to enter the Honey Honey Handmade Giveaway: (Enter By April 2nd)
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Honey Honey Handmade Giveaway Entry” and include your name and email.
For Additional entries:
- Follow Honey Honey Handmade on Instagram (click here)
- Subscribe to The Whole (S)tory via email (on the top left side of this page or the bottom of this page)
- Like The Whole (S)tory on Facebook (click here)
- Follow Visual Victoria on Twitter (click here)
- Follow Visual Victoria on Instagram (click here)
- Follow Visual Victoria on Pinterest (click here)
- Re-post The giveaway pic above on social media with the hashtag #honeyhoneyhandmadegiveaway with a link to this blog post
Rules: You must complete the email step to enter. Each additional step will earn you one extra entry. If you do other steps please include your username for that platform so we know who you are and can count your entries. We will email the winner by April 3. Good luck!